Tuesday 26 April 2011

A Splash of Colour




On dreary days when it's raining, grey and a bit gloomy outside I love to see a bit of colour to brighten up my mood and lift my spirits. As winter slowly starts to creep in, it's easy to get a little caught up in a haze of fog and it's often a lot easier to gravitate towards the black, browns and navys hiding in your wardrobe as opposed to the brighter more exciting colours. I am often guilty of doing this however I find adding a splash of colour in the way of some bright accessories or a brightly coloured bag can help pull me out of the doom and gloom that can often accompany winter. A vase filled with some brightly coloured flowers or a jar filled with lollies on my desk can also help add colour to my life in a different way and helps to brighten my day and put a smile on my face.

These are some fun colourful pictures I found on pinterest which helped brighten up my day today when the weather here in Auckland demanded the day be spent indoors!  







 
 


 
 

 
 



 
 

 

























I found the last image on bakerella. I wish I had a table filled with amazing baking and beautiful cake stands!! I hope wherever in the world you are your having a lovely day and if it has been a tad gloomy outside your window that you havn't let it get you down. simran xx


No comments:

Post a Comment