Saturday 30 April 2011

The Dress


The mystery has now been unravelled!! After months of speculation the rumor that Kate had chosen a creation from the fashion house of Alexander McQueen was finally confirmed!! I thought Sarah Burton did an impeccable job with the floor-length ivory dress. I loved the lace applique and thought Kate looked stunning! The dress was modern but classic, elegant and beautiful. It made Kate look like a princess..... what more could you want in a wedding dress!! Sarah Burton was seen to be smoothing down the 2.7m train which was big but in no way ostentatious. However I was a little unsure about the veil? I loved the earrings which were a gift from her parents. They were diamond-set stylized oak leaves with a pear-shaped diamond set drop and pave-set diamond acorn suspended in the center. Overall I'd say Kate looked amazing!







And I have to mention how cute William and Harry looked in their uniforms. Princess Diana would have been so proud! twill definitely be a day for Britain to remember.



I also thought the Beckham's looked impeccable as usual.....however a smile would have been a nice addition to Victoria's navy ensemble.....I guess smiling isn't really her thing! at least David looked happy to be on the guest list! simran xx

No comments:

Post a Comment