Sunday 22 May 2011

Sunday Sprinkles.....





I used to love indulging in a snow freeze icecream covered in sprinkles as a child......much to my mothers dismay, as much of this delightful treat often ended up all over my face and clothes!!!  But brought so much joy to my world!





I'm a big fan of sprinkles. I have fond childhood memories of enjoying french vanilla icecream covered in rainbow sprinkles. This was my all time favourite dessert as a kid.....so simple yet so good!! Sprinkles always make me happy, they're so fun and liven up any sweet treat!! I love it how the simplest things can make you so happy!! Strangely I get excited by rainbow sprinkles......each to their own!!!
Frankly speaking I don't think the world would be the same without rainbow sprinkles! Thankfully the world didn't end yesterday and I can continue to enjoy the sweet sugary morsels for another day at least!! Hope everyone's having a lovely Sunday. simran xx

No comments:

Post a Comment