Thursday 19 May 2011

Project Runway



Reality T.V. shows can start to become a bit of a drag to watch after several seasons of the same old same old ..... but one reality show I continue to be hooked on is project runway. I can't get enough of this show and make sure that I'm home at 9.30 to watch it!!  Season 8 is currently screening in NZ (we're a bit behind on a lot of things here!!) and tonight was the resort wear episode. I loved loved loved Andy's look and was quite surprised when he didn't win the challenge as his look screamed resort wear!! I loved the colour, texture and whole feel of this outfit.





I also really liked Michael D's look. Didn't quite have the same resorty feel as Andy's, however I still really liked it and thought it had an elegant and simplistic feel about it. Hope your having a great thursday :) simran xx

No comments:

Post a Comment