Tuesday 10 May 2011

Little & Friday Love on Tuesday





As I've mentioned before I'm always on the hunt for new and exciting cafes and Little and Friday would have to be one of my favourites right now. Little and Friday is a super cute neighbourhood cafe and I sooo wish it was my local! I head over to the shore especially to get my fix!! Luckily they are opening in NewMarket soon and I can't wait!! I have visited this cute spot on numerous occasions now and I still get excited when I lay eyes on the scrumptious delights behind the glass cabinet. They all look sooo amazing it's hard to choose which tasty treat to devour!!! I am a huge fan of the savoury brioche which is filled with yummy things like feta, spinach and sundried tomato ....a winning combo! Little and Friday don't disappoint when it comes to chocolaty goodness, the cone shaped lamington look-a-likes which are a chocoholics dream come true are also amazing!! The beautifully decadent chocolate cake is moist, rich and incredibly satisfying!!! and covered in an amazing chocolate ganachey number. The date and orange scones are definitely worth a try..... they are really really good even better with butter!!! The custard tarts with rhubarb and raspberries are equally delicious.

I love how the delightful treats are served on gorgeous antique plates. Little and Friday also do fantastic chutneys, shortbread and other delectable delights to take home. This fantastic cafe is located at 43 Eversleigh Road Belmont and in my point of view definitely worth venturing to the shore for!


On my next visit I think I have to try one of the flakey pastry savouries which look soo good!




they make good coffee too :)








I hope you get the chance to experience some Little and Friday taste sensations soon :) simran xx

No comments:

Post a Comment